Produktdetails zu Honda XR650R (2000/2007) / Reparaturanleitung mit ca. 250 Seiten
- Handy thumb-tabs put the chapter you need right at your fingertips.
- Detailed substeps expand on repair procedure information
- Notes, cautions and warnings throughout each chapter pinpoint critical information.
- Numbered instructions guide you through every repair procedure step by step.
- Bold figure number help you quickly match illustrations with instructions.
- Detailed illustrations, drawings and photos guide you through every procedure.
- Enlarged inset helps you identify and examine parts in detail.
- Numbered table of contents…easy to use so that you can find the information you need fast.DESCRIPTION
Clymer also makes it easy to diagnose and repair problems with your machine’s electrical system. Troubleshooting and electrical service procedures are combined with detailed wiring diagrams (color on select titles) for ease of use.
Clymer introduces new Honda XR650R manual covering 2000-2007 models. This manual, as in all Clymer manuals, contains hundreds of original photographs and illustrations developed from a complete disassembly and assembly of the motorcycle.
This manual does not cover XR650L, See Clymer M221
Look for our all-new video series, where we use the manual and feature some of the most popular XR650R modifications, including dual sport kit, supermoto, and engine and fuel system modifications.